Tuesday, June 9, 2009

trailer park #9

This is a short entry--the premiere of the film happened without me, as impossible as that sounds.  Difficult for me to imagine anything happening without me, but there it is--my mom and sister Lisa went down, linked up with Lisa's son Nathan and his wife Amy. They saw my dad and his wife there with another couple--my mom said she didn't see him in the film, which is bad--he was more excited about this thing than I was, in all truth. Hope she just missed him--mom would miss me in a movie unless someone pointed me out to her... 

I also had a few former and current students attend as well, which was nice. I get reports that I did a good job--but then what else are they gonna say? " Hey, saw that film of yours--you sucked!" 

They had posters of each of the principal characters displayed at Memorial Auditorium, where the premiere was held. Here's mine:



Sigh. They move on to the Lake PLacid Film Forum next weekend, where I'll miss that as well. I'll be sweating like a whore in church in Schiller Park, in my wig and doublet and hose and boots, swinging a sword and trying not appear too winded after each fight...

No comments: